Weifang Anticorrosive Wooden House Price List, Lu'an Anticorrosive Wooden House Engineering Technical Consultation, Anticorrosive Wooden House Pavilion Manufacturer
What are the differences between hardwood and softwood in preservative wood?
Guizhou anticorrosive wood manufacturers
Anticorrosive wood can also be divided into many types. Anticorrosive wood can be classified into hardwood and softwood according to the hardness. Among them, most of the softwood is pine. Today, the editor will introduce to you what are the differences between hardwood and softwood in preservative wood?
1. The density is smaller than that of hardwoods. Among them, southern pine has a higher density and Pinus sylvestris is smaller;
2. It is white wood before antiseptic, and light green when it becomes antiseptic wood;
3. The color is natural and the natural color of pine is maintained. The texture is clear and beautiful, the shape is simple and generous, and the lines are full and smooth with texture.
1. Good natural durability;
2. The color is red and yellow, which is easily accepted by southerners;
3. High hardness, low strength, seismic performance and high corrosion resistance;
4. Very stable; not easy to warp and deform, and can be drilled easily;
Liuzhi Special Zone